Do you have a directional antenna, a 2m SSB transceiver with 50 W
output and a PC?
If your answer is YES then, believe it or not, you are capable of
making a QSO with EA6VQ (and other stations) using the Moon as a reflector. Click
here to know how.
Do you have a page with information regarding Moon-Bounce operation and you would
like me to include a link to it? Just send me an E-Mail
to: my address
Interesting information, articles, news, etc.
- What's the report in EME contacts and how to
fill an EME QSL card
- EME with JT65B. A step by step guide for beginners.
LiveCQ on 144 MHz, to
know in real time in which frequency are the stations calling CQ
chat, where to meet most of the active stations
K1JT's Earth-Moon-Earth (Very good and complete)
K1JT's paper on EME libration fading
- 50 MHz amplifier with three GI7B (French)
- ARRL EME contest multiplier checklist
power linear. Free VHF-UHF-SHF power amplifier schemes.
- Most wanted DXCC countries on 144 MHz.
- EA6VQ's EME calendar
- DG7YBN Excel BC for Semi-Insulated Elements on Boom
- DG7YBN TANT manual
- 50 & 144 MHz online chat
- WB5APD's page on
digital communications via EME using JT44 (WSJT)
- EME initials top list
- C31TLT expedition to Andorra 2001
markings (or how to find out which GaAsFets you have..)
- The Midsouth 2m. SSB homepage
- Coaxial Cable data available at
and N3SME web sites.
Ducting Forecast for Europe
- VE7BQH G/T chart
- VHF database of stations and locators,
by The VHF-DX-Group DL-West
- 144MHz In Europe Forum
- Moon-Net discussions
- Dubus articles On-Line
- First-Ever QSO from EA,EA6,EA8 & EA9 on
- Introduction to the Moon-Bounce operation, by EA1ABZ
- Listen to EA6VQ's own echoes , KB8RQ calling CQ off the moon,
and other ham-radio signals and sounds
- Instant message
"chat board" for 2 meter EMErs.
- HB0 expedition 98
- The VHF+
Newletter master list web site. List of current VHF+ newsletters and club information.
- PARIS 1998, 8th
432 MHz AND ABOVE EME CONFERENCE
- Weaksignal News
Kiosk. Information of interest for the Weak signal Community
and sounds from the operation of
in Arecibo, Puerto Rico via Moon Bounce on July 3, 1965 and July 24, 1965
IMP-8 Receive Station in Antarctica:. Mike Staal is shown doing the first VHF
Moon-Bounce from Antarctica.
- EME, SETI, Radio Astronomy and
Radio Amateurs. The following Pages are dedicated to building bridges between the EME,
SETI and Radio Astronomy Amateur Interest Groups.
- The BC VHF Plus Page,
Dedicated to the Enjoyment and Exploration of Propagation on Amateur Radio Frequencies
Above 50 MHZ
EME email list.
Moon bounce reflector. (Moon-Net)
- North East Weak Signal VHF
Group Home Page
- Pictures of
Parabolic antennas used to reflect signals off the moon in 1958
- Worldwide Amateur Radio
Information. Full listing of everything to do with Amateur Radio on the Internet!
Noise Temperatures, by Chuck MacCluer W8MQW
- E-mail Address List
of Active EME Operators,by Scott, KD4LT.
articles about EME.
- 432 and Above EME
Newsletters by K2UYH.
- Swedish EME Forum for EME
research and related items
Images of the
Moon at short radio wavelengths
Antenna Systems, by VE3KDH
WEB page, with many pictures
gallery. Pictures of EMErs by W8MQW
- VHF & UP "Database"
SITE. V-U-SHF & EME standings
- W6PO's High Performance 144
MHz. Power amplifier with Eimac 8877
activity logger. WEB page for posting real time DX-spots.
- VQLog. THE logbook for serious VHF DXrs. With
maps, statistics and more...
- The DXCC spreadsheet. A great Excel spreadsheet for
controlling your DXCC status
- On-line EME calculator
- ARRL EME contest multiplier checklist
Sun & Moon location calculator for Win 3.1 / Win 95
- FFTDSP - See weak signals with
your PC and Sound Card
- Skymoon - Quick &
clear on-screen graphical view of all pertinent moon data.
- CWkey4 - Automation of EME
- VK3UM -
- Nova for Windows and Nova for DOS
sophisticated, fast, and powerful real-time satellite tracking programs for personal,
amateur, professional, and government applications.
- Logging and MoonBounce software for DOS
Space Pathloss Calculation (Microsoft EXCEL (Version 5 or 7) spreadsheet)
- OH5IY - Meteor scatter software
- Complete EME tracking, scheduling program for Macintosh and Windows.
- ERP calculator for the Holiday
- VHF-DX Logging Software for Win95.
Keeps track of EME-Initials on each band from 50MHz to 10GHz
DOS version of the Tracking System Software
- K6STI's DSP
Blaster. DSP filter using the Sound Blaster
- YGO, the YAGI GENETIC OPTIMIZER
- Es and FAI
propagation calculation software
- Directory containing more than 77,000 callsigns
and their locators (grid squares), for Babylon-pro
On-Line calculations and services
- AntenneX. Devoted to experimentation
and construction of antennas.
- DUBUS. The serious magazine for
VHF and up amateur radio
Home pages of some EME operators
- AF9Y - EME & Weak Signal Page (Amateur
Radio VHF EME (MoonBounce) operation, FFTDSP - See weak signals with your PC and Sound
Card !!, Typical Moonbounce Audio and Image Recordings, and more...)
- AC4OP, EME and
- CT1DMK, Luis Cupido
home page with info on the reception of the Lunar Prospector
- DC6UW, Norbert's page
- DF9CY home
page 144, 432, 1296 and 10 GHz EME plans.
- DH8NAA, VHF-Page
- DL4MEA home page on VHF/UHF.
- EA1ABZ, home page of Ramiro
- EA3UM, EME,
SETI and radio-astronomy
Peter Cerveny QRV on U-SHF from Balearic Isl.
- EA6VQ, QRV from Balearic Islands on 144 MHz. EME with 8x17 M2
- F5KDK, rcemep radio
club EME 432-1296 MHz !!
- G3SEK. Info on polarity
rotation and many other construction ideas
- G4ZHI Home Page
- G8WRB, with a large number of complete
Eimac data sheets
- GJ4ICD, Worldwide Amateur
- GM4JJJ Home Page EME on 144
MHz and Astronomy.
- HB9BBD, 23cm sound files off the
moon, 10m dish, 2.4kw amp, etc..
Francesco's home page
University of Tokio amateur radio club
- JA5FNX, Home
page about EME
- JH5LUZ introducing
himself and his 23 cm. EME station (lots of pictures).
- K3PGP, Lots of info from LW to light frequencies
- K4SSO/AA0YT VHF+/EME/OSCAR
- KB2AH, 1296
- K9SLQ 70 cm EME - ATV - Low
Orbit Sats - HF Bands
- KH6FOO home page, EME,
Tropo Ducting and Weak Signal.
- KJ7F on 144 MHz with
antenna info and more.
- LA0BY home page EME
LU4DHD & LU6DW QRV on 23 cm. from Argentina
- N1BWT, Paul's New 10 GHz
- OH2AUE, Michael Fletcher
Ham Radio Station
- OH5IY, Meteor scatter (with
- ON5OF, Dirk's EME page
where you can see his antennas
- OZ9AAR, Carsten's home page
- PA3CSG, EME from 144 MHz to 10
EME from Holland.
- PA0SBB home page
- PE1OGF, John's web site
with information on the GS31b Russian Power Triode
- SK?X -
Information about the new EME antennas at Kvarnberget
- SM4IVE, Lars, 13.5m with computer
control up North.
- SM5BSZ Home
Page. Read his recent articles.
- SM5DCX, Lars EME page.
- SM7SJR, Activity reports from Bjorn, story of
his "EME-life", some photos etc.
- VE1ALQ, Darrell's EME info.
- VE3BQN Home page
- VE3KDH : VHF+ EME
& Weak signal
- W5UN, Dave with the MBA for the
Single Yagi Stations on 144 MHz.
Antennas, Moon Tracking SW & Great Circle Maps Centred on Your QTH
Chuck on 432 and 1296 MHz from the country side.
- YO4AUL, 50 MHz, Antennas, VHF /UHF & YO
callbook on-line, etc.
- 4Z5JA, Chris home page
- 7M2PDT, 432 MHz EME from Japan
- 9H1CD, Henry G. Souchet home