V1.5x now calculates:
Bands 50, 70, 102, 144, 222, 403, 432, 830 MHz
for more boom diameters in round and square shape.
(1) Elements on Boom with Standard Insulators (DG7YBN)
(2) Elements conductive through Boom (DL6WU / G3SEK)
(3) Elements insulated through Boom (DL6WU / G3SEK)
(4) Elements insulated through Boom (SM5BSZ)
(5) Option to enter own Boom Correction number
Plus added experimental Yagi Wind Load module
Full 200 samples data base, export of single entries or full data base to CSV and back.
It is tested with MS Excel 2003 on winXP, MS Excel 2007 on winXP, MS Excel 2010 on win7.
Win98, win2000 and Excel from the 1997 MS Office are not supported.
However, your MS Excels Safety Settings must be set to enable Macros since this Calculator holds in excess of 8000 lines of Visual Basic Code.
Disclaimer: this Excel contains macros. Use only downloads from a safe source; Use is at own risk whatsoever (!)
vy73, Hartmut, DG7YBN
Download this Excel spreadsheet
insulators for the BC-excel