All software in this page is guaranteed to be virus-free
and has been checked with the newest version of McAfee antivirus software.
If you don't have any version of VQLog already installed in
your computer, please follow these steps:
- Create a new temporary folder (C:\TEMP\VQLOG for instance) and check that
it's really empty
- Download the file
(23 Mb) and copy it to the temporary folder. This file holds the complete setup
of version 3.1(build 319).
- Important: Do no run this program
directly from Internet. You must download it to the empty temporary folder
and run it from there once the download is completed.
- Run it and follow the easy setup instructions on display.
you have Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8 or newer,
you must read this information on how
to run the setup and the program in that operating system
- If you get an error message ("Unexpected error" or other text)
during the setup then read the FAQ
- If necessary, download the latest version of
the TABLAS file, supporting new modes, new DXCC, etc.
If you already have an older version of VQLog installed in your
computer, then download the update patch.
22 user comments
Add your public comment to this page.
(Important: Only respectful comments directly related to the content of this page will be accepted here. Inquires and complains must be sent to the webmaster.)