False Antivirus Warnings: VQlog incorporates an UDP server in order to exchange data with WSJT-X / JTDX. This could lead some Antivirus programs to raise false warnings of vulnerabilities in VQLog code. You can be sure that the program has been checked with latest version of McAffee in order to guarantee that is is free of any virus, so you should trust it.
If you don't have any version of VQLog already installed in your computer, please follow these steps:
- Create a new temporary folder (C:\TEMP\VQLOG for instance) and check that it's really empty
- Download the file vqlog31setup.exe (26 MB) and copy it to the temporary folder. This file holds the complete setup of version 3.1 (build 487).
- Important: Do no run this program directly from Internet. You must download it to the empty temporary folder and run it from there once the download is completed.
- Run it and follow the easy setup instructions on display.
- If necessary, download the latest version of the TABLAS file, supporting new modes, new DXCC, etc.
If you already have an older version of VQLog installed in your computer, then download the update program.
All software in this page is guaranteed to be virus-free and has been checked with the newest version of McAfee antivirus software.