Dear VQLog user,
First of all you must find out which version of VQLog you have installed right now. In order to do so run your copy of VQLog and go to "Help - About"....here you will read the version number in the logo window.
If you currently have installed VQLog 3.1 (build 129) or later:
- Download the file TABLAS31.ZIP and save it in some temporary folder of your hard disk (C:\TEMP\VQLOG , for instance)
- UnZip it and extract the file TABLAS.MDB
- Make sure that VQLog is NOT currently running in your computer. Otherwise quit it.
- Copy this new file TABLAS.MDB to the folder where you have VQLog installed (By default it should be in C:\Program files\VQLog 3....) replacing the existing (older) file
- Run VQLog normally
- If you downloaded this file in order to make use of the new modes supported, remember that if you have mode restrictions you will also have to add the new modes to your restriction-list (Configuration - Program options - Restrictions - Modes)
This version of TABLAS.MDB file contains the following changes with respect to the one provided in the setup of version 3.1 (build 129):
- Locates several DX operations using non standard prefixes.
- Corrects the DXCC identification for VU4, VU7, VQ5, 4U1A and AL/KL/WL callsigns.
- Supports importation of new Cabrillo formats
- Updates to the satellite list
- Locator database updated: 89169 new callsigns, 40119 updated.
- Corrects the assignation of some special prefixes to Azores and Madeira Island
- Fixes error 3021 in DXCC summaries arising for QSO with P5-DPR of Korea
- Fixes an error in the geographical coordinates of FO/M and FO/A
- Supports the JT10, OPERA, SIMPSK31, SIMPSK63, JTMSK, MSK144, FT8, QRA64, FSK315 and PI4 digital modes
- KH5K - Kingman Reef is now a Deleted entity (see ARRL info)
- Corrects 60m band limits
- Corrects error in DXCC summaries when a QSO with KR6 (Okinawa deleted entity) is logged.
- KH4-Midway and KH7K-Kure restored as live (not deleted) Entities
- Updates URL to locate an alternative to LoTW2.mdb as WD5EAE is no longer maintaining it.
- Digital sub-band frequencies revised for the new modes FT8, JT65, etc.
If you have an older version of VQLog:
- DO NOT TRY to use this new TABLAS file with versions prior to 3.1 (build 129). If you do so you will get error message and VQLog won't run. You are warned!
- You must upgrade to the latest version of VQLog.
- Tablas files are no longer available for versions prior to VQLog 3.1 (Build 129)